domingo, 27 de abril de 2008

Just a Prayer...



Something’s inside the soul and still looking for a right thing to do.

May I have the truth to be and see and say everything what I think and feel.

Some people couldn’t comprehend this right now, but these words just could be written this way.

I thought all is over. Maybe I couldn’t have the power to change all around me. I was wrong.

Live my life like a sweet prayer I woke up different today. Breathe happiness like I never felt before. Don’t know why, don’t know how, just enjoy this moment.

Some things are like a heaven gifts, but sometimes you don’t perceive this. We live our lives hiding ourselves all the time, trying to hide what we feeling, what we thinking just how we don’t deserve the better things. Why not?

Everything is possible. Don’t be afraid. Enjoy your freedom. Only you are the key to open yourself jail.

May God’s love be with us… Always!

Nenhum comentário: